Thursday, January 19, 2006

Everyone wants two of themselves and half of anyone else around.

Those of you prone to obsessively refreshing this blog every ten minutes may have noticed by now that I haven't written anything for about a month. (And now there's more! Just when you'd finally gotten up for coffee! HA!) I have some reasons for this. Here they are:

1) I don't really have any news.
2) I sort of woke up and realized that I'm not really comfortable with my entire online identity being that I don't have a job. It's just not really very funny anymore.
3) I've become very superstitious about talking about interviews or temp opportunities.

And the only things approaching news that would be relevant to this blog are these items:

1) I sent out another mass mailing to a good cross-section of litigation firms in the Boston area. I don't expect too much out of this, but it felt good and I thought it was time to add to my burgeoning rejection-letter collection.
2) My interview with the Suffolk County D.A.'s office is coming up quickly. I'm prepared, but, again, don't want to talk about it too much yet.
3) As of the new year, I'm registered with three additional temp agencies. So that's something.

More sooner than later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Those of you prone to obsessively refreshing this blog every ten minutes

C'est moi.

An unfortunately apt description of my life online. How did you know?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home