Thursday, March 09, 2006

incompossibilities

My ethical qualms may remain (see below), but I can't complain about the work I'm getting from this firm. It's all improbably interesting, and pleasantly variegated.

In the past couple of weeks, I've thoroughly analyzed an IRS proceeding, written two motions to suppress (one in federal court) as well as a motion in opposition to a motion to attach real estate, drafted a non-disclosure/non-compete agreement involving a major European corporation, and learned more than I ever cared to about possible tort issues involved in the transmission of a relatively minor sexually transmitted disease. Not bad for part-time work. More as it happens.

Oh, and I don't to hear about the typo in my heading. Look it up, jabbernowl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home