Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A note on anonymity

I think I've mentioned this in the past, but I'm trying to keep this whole process as anonymous as possible, for reasons I would hope would be obvious. Paranoia breeds certainty, sort of, and I need all the certainty I can manufacture right now.

Implications:

1) I can't allow comments that mention my name or reveal too much identifying information. This is why even some of the best-intentioned comments have been screened out right along with the stalker-y ones.
2) I can't tell you more than a cursory summary of places I've interviewed, and--just to be safe--I can't really tell you anything but good things about these places... unless, of course, I have no intention of working there. (See "Interview with the Soul Vampires," infra.) I've actually left out several interviews in the past few months, simply because I really wanted the jobs and didn't want to compromise my chances.
3) This post will self-destruct in thirty seconds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home