Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The icing on the cake on the table at my wake.

Administrative note: any comments deleted from here out (unless they're just patently offensive) have been removed because they are spam. Nobody likes spam.

I should also add that I was informed yesterday that the Probate and Family Court does not consider me to be worth an interview.

Considering that I had to briefly visit another universe in which Matt Cameron was someone who left law school very excited about the prospect of spending every working day working with probate and family law cases just to write my cover letter (with occasional breaks to ask myself just why I was bothering with this [answer: "you need a clerkship... you need a clerkship...you need a clerkship"]) I shouldn't be too surprised or disappointed. I'm told that some people really want this position. A lot. And they're welcome to it.

Still, disappointment. It's like being turned down by your fourth choice in homecoming dates. You wouldn't have wanted to go with her anyway, but at least you would have gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home